Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Important Announcement

   For personal reasons, I am unable to continue posting and uploading new animes at this time, so I now find myself forced to freeze this project for an indefinite period. However, you will still be able to find/download the current series, and I promise I will do my best to overcome the unfortunate situation I find myself in at the moment. I hope it won't take long until I see you again and you get to see some updates on this blog.
   I wish you all the best and let us meet again here!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

By Mefisto, August 25, 2010

1 comment:

Write here any comments.